Part or model specifications are subject to change without notice. This Limited Warranty is the only warranty for the product. ALL WARRANTIES OTHER THAN STATED HEREIN ARE DISCLAIMED INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY APPLICABLE LAW. ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY APPLICABLE LAW. The only uses for this product are described in this manual. Warranty registration is not required. The Limited Warranty extends only to the original consumer and is not transferable to anyone else.
What does this Limited Warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials for all parts of the product except those indicated below as not warranted.
What must you do to keep the Limited Warranty in effect?
This Limited Warranty is effective only if:
- Product is completely and correctly assembled.
- Product is used under normal conditions for its intended purpose (see the following section for excluded activities).
- Product receives all necessary maintenance and adjustments.
- Product is used for general transportation and recreational use only.
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty?
This product is designed for recreational use only. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, normal maintenance items, or any damage, failure, or loss that is caused by improper assembly, maintenance, adjustment, storage, or use of the product. This Limited Warranty does not extend to future performance.
This Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
- Used in any competitive sport
- Used for stunt riding, jumping, aerobatics or similar activity
- Modified in any way
- Modified with the addition of a motor
- Ridden by more than one person at a time
- Rented, sold, or given away
- Used in a manner contrary to the instructions and warnings in the Owner’s Manual
What will the Manufacturer do?
Manufacturer’s sole and exclusive obligation under this Limited Warranty is to repair and/or replace, at its sole option, any covered defect in workmanship or materials.
How do you get service?
Contact the Customer Service Department.
- See included list for Customer Contact information.
What rights do you have?
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from State to State.