Escalate™ Men's Mountain Bike, 26-inch
Premium aluminum frame reduces weight for better performance. Lighter than steel, aluminum is durable with a rust-resistant surface. With its lightweight, aluminum frame, this Escalate bicycle provides more rolling momentum so it's easier to pedal for speed and acceleration.
This 21-speed bike delivers more control, momentum, and power over all types of terrain. Tackle the trails and ride with pride on the Escalate 26-inch Mountain Bike. See more men’s mountain bikes available only at Amazon!
- A bold design with vibrant graphics and great features make this Escalate bike ready to ride.
- Includes all tools needed for easy assembly. Simply install the first wheel, handlebar, seat and pedals, and then adjust the brakes.
- With the strength of aluminum, the lightweight frame efficiently transfers energy to the drivetrain for a solid ride. That's something you'll really appreciate when you need power for climbing or responsive handling.
- The frame is backed by our limited 10-year frame warranty (see owner manual for details).
- 21 speeds of ultra-smooth, precise shifting come from the all-SHIMANO drivetrain. A SHIMANO EZ Fire Plus Trigger and SHIMANO TY-30 indexed rear derailleur combine for efficient performance.
- Premium padded ATB saddle features an alloy quick release seat binder for easy height adjustment.
- Premium suspension fork with a forged crown provides a great ride with the right amount of response.
- 26in x 2.10in knobby tires grip the surface with ease in wet or dry conditions.
- Alloy linear pull brakes and machined alloy wheel rims add superior performance to every ride.
- Slight-rise handlebar enables an upright riding position that helps minimize back and shoulder strain.
- Kraton grips give a performance look and comfort feel to your ride.
- Head outdoors on your Huffy mountain bike - you'll have fun wherever you ride!
|Recommended Age:||13 - Adult|
|Recommended Height:||60 inches - Adult|
* Listed Price is MSRP. Retailer price may vary. Color and features may vary.